Go Green with the Rhino Shield Ceramic Coating System!Rhino-Shield has always been a green, eco-friendly product. From the beginning the ceramic coating was designed to be non-toxic, low-odor, and safe for skin contact. There are other reason Rhino-Shield is considered "green". Our ceramic top-coat is a low-e thermal barrier that may reduce you energy consumption, and because of our mil thickness, Rhino-Shield can be used to encapsulate lead paint.
- Low VOC. Well less than 100 grams per liter
- Non toxic
- Low odor (no inhalation hazard)
- Safe for skin contact (no protective clothing required)
- Approved for Solid Waste Landfill disposal
- Non flammable
- Resists growth of mold and mildew
- Rhino-Shield is a low-e product that reduces thermal conductivity to insulate a building.
- Member of the Florida Green Building Coalition